Find My Zen
All Categories For Teachers How will I report my Find My Zen income?

How will I report my Find My Zen income?

By Find My Zen Support
January 26, 2021

The IRS requires that Find My Zen EXCLUDE payments from 1099-MISC reporting that are processed by credit card or third party processor (e.g. Venmo).

As such, since most Find My Zen teachers are paid via Venmo or PayPal, Find My Zen will not be issuing 1099-MISC forms to teachers. Unfortunately, this is not optional.

You can track your income through the Stats tab on your Partner Dashboard but if you need any support with determining your total payments from Find My Zen or your marketing and platform fees (which can be deductible in most cases) feel free to reach out to

Please note, that if your Find My Zen payments total more than $25,000 in a year, the processor (i.e. Venmo) will send a 1099-K. However, if you are paid less than $25,000 via Venmo/PayPal you will NOT receive a 1099. This is not optional.

Was this article helpful?

Thanks for your feedback!